- New application process starting for our In-Person service. NEW application is a requirement
- CLICK HERE to fill out the online application.
Current Operations and Procedures
- The food bank will be open every Tuesday, 11:30AM–1:00PM (for seniors and those who are disabled) and 5:30–7:00PM.
- We are no longer accepting paper or plastic bags.
- For those who are elderly and disabled, home delivery is available by calling the church, 425-488-4121, and requesting delivery from the Food Bank.
Donations-Drive up & Drop off!
- Food donations can be dropped off at Food Bank labeled receptacles throughout the building.
- If you’d like to help the Food Bank financially, you can give online CLICK HERE,
- For businesses looking to donate resources, please contact the Food Bank Director, Susie Disch (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-488-4121).
Contact and Information
- Call 425-488-4121 or email email@example.com.
- We are located at 22125 17th Avenue SE (Suite 111) Bothell, WA 98021 – just across the south parking lot from the church and around the corner towards the greenbelt.