Current Operations and Procedures
NOTE: THE FOOD BANK IS CLOSED TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 24 FOR THANKSGIVING. WE WILL BE OPEN DECEMBER 1. (The Food Bank will also be closed December 29.)
- The food bank will be open every Tuesday, 11:30AM–1:30PM and 5:00–7:30PM.
- Food Bank will operate as a drive through. To access the Food Bank please come to the back of Canyon Hills Building 3. For your safety, and our volunteers, food will be brought to your car and loaded.
- For those who are elderly and disabled, home delivery is available by calling the church, 425-488-4121, and requesting delivery from the Food Bank.
Donations-Drive up & Drop off!
- Donated food is only received on Tuesdays, 11:30AM-1:30PM and 5:00-7:30PM at the back of Canyon Hills Building 3 . Look for Food Bank signs, pull up and we’ll take care of the rest.
- For businesses looking to donate resources, please contact the Food Bank Director, Susie Disch (email@example.com or call 425-488-4121).
Most Needed Items (updated weekly)
- 15oz Fruit Cocktail
- 15oz Canned Peaches
- 15oz pears and fruit cocktail
- Variety pasta
If you’d like to help the Food Bank financially, you can give online CLICK HERE,
Contact and Information
- Call 425-488-4121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are located at 22125 17th Avenue SE (Suite 111) Bothell, WA 98021 – just across the south parking lot from the church and around the corner towards the greenbelt.