In-Person Shopping Starts Mid-September
- New application process starting for our In-Person Reopening September 2021. NEW application is a requirement
- CLICK HERE to fill out the online application. Application must be filled out by July 27, 2021 in order to use the Food Bank starting mid-September.
Current Operations and Procedures
- The food bank will be open every Tuesday, 11:30AM–1PM and 5–6:30PM.
- Food Bank will operate as a drive through. To access the Food Bank please come to the back of Canyon Hills Building 3. For your safety, and our volunteers, food will be brought to your car and loaded.
- We are no longer accepting paper or plastic bags.
- For those who are elderly and disabled, home delivery is available by calling the church, 425-488-4121, and requesting delivery from the Food Bank.
Donations-Drive up & Drop off!
- Donated food is only received on Tuesdays, 11:30AM-1:30PM and 5:00-6:30PM at the back of Canyon Hills Building 3 . Look for Food Bank signs, pull up and we’ll take care of the rest.
- For businesses looking to donate resources, please contact the Food Bank Director, Susie Disch (email@example.com or call 425-488-4121).
Most Needed Items (updated weekly)
- Pancake Syrup (24oz)
- Canned Pears (11oz)
- Pineapple Chunks (20oz)
- Refried Beans (15oz)
If you’d like to help the Food Bank financially, you can give online CLICK HERE,
Contact and Information
- Call 425-488-4121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are located at 22125 17th Avenue SE (Suite 111) Bothell, WA 98021 – just across the south parking lot from the church and around the corner towards the greenbelt.