We accept applications from those residing in Bothell, Lynnwood, Kenmore and Mill Creek, as well as anyone who has a child in the Northshore School District, with proof. No location restrictions apply for Canyon Hills Community Church members or regular attendees.
- CLICK HERE to fill out the online application. Application is a requirement.
- Para Español, HAGA CLIC AQUÍ
- The Food Bank will be closed on December 20th and 27th in observance of the Christmas and New Years holidays. We will reopen on January 3rd.
Current Operations and Procedures
- The food bank will be open every Tuesday, 11:30am – 1:00pm and 5:30 – 7:00PM.
- We are no longer have a need for paper or plastic bags.
Food Bank’s Most Needed Items- Updated Weekly on Wednesdays
- Peach Fruit Cups
- 48oz. Applesauce
- Pancake Mix
- Sweet and Condensed Milk
- Condiments: Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo, etc.
Contact and Information
- Call 425-488-4121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are located at 22125 17th Avenue SE (Suite 111) Bothell, WA 98021 – just across the south parking lot from the church and around the corner towards the greenbelt.
Donations-Drive up & Drop off!
- Food donations can be dropped off at “Food Bank” labeled receptacles throughout the church building.
- If you’d like to help the Food Bank financially, you can give online by clicking HERE
- For businesses looking to donate resources, please contact the Food Bank Director, Susie Disch (email@example.com or call 425-488-4121).