We accept applications from those residing in Bothell, Lynnwood, Kenmore and Mill Creek as well as anyone who has a child in the Northshore SD with proof. We accept applications from Canyon Hills Community Church members and regular attendees – no service boundaries apply.
- New application process starting for our In-Person service. NEW application is a requirement
- CLICK HERE to fill out the online application.
- Para Español, HAGA CLIC AQUÍ
Current Operations and Procedures
- The food bank will be open every Tuesday, 11:30am–1:00pm (for seniors and those who are disabled) and 5:30–7:00PM.
- We are no longer accepting paper or plastic bags.
- For those who are elderly and disabled, home delivery is available by calling the church, 425-488-4121, and requesting delivery from the Food Bank.
Donations-Drive up & Drop off!
- Food donations can be dropped off at Food Bank labeled receptacles throughout the building.
- If you’d like to help the Food Bank financially, you can give online CLICK HERE,
- For businesses looking to donate resources, please contact the Food Bank Director, Susie Disch (email@example.com or call 425-488-4121).
Food Bank’s Most Needed Items
- Canned Corn
- Canned Fruit
- Snack Pack Pudding
- Variety Crackers
- Cream Rinse
- Body Wash and Lotion
Contact and Information
- Call 425-488-4121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are located at 22125 17th Avenue SE (Suite 111) Bothell, WA 98021 – just across the south parking lot from the church and around the corner towards the greenbelt.