Current Operations and Procedures
- The food bank will be open every Tuesday, 11:30AM–1:30PM and 5:00–7:30PM.
- Food Bank will operate as a drive through. To access the Food please come to the back of Canyon Hills Building 3. For your safety, and our volunteers, food will be brought to your car and loaded.
- For those who are elderly and disabled, home delivery is available by calling the church, 425-488-4121, and requesting delivery from the Food Bank.
Donations-Drive up & Drop off!
- Donated food is only received on Tuesdays, 11:30AM-1:30PM and 5:00-7:30PM at the back of Canyon Hills Building 3 . Look for Food Bank signs, pull up and we’ll take care of the rest.
- If you’d like to help the Food Bank financially, you can give online CLICK HERE,
- For businesses looking to donate resources, please contact the Food Bank Director, Susie Disch (firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-488-4121).
Most Needed Items (updated weekly)
- Granola Bars
- Canned Green Beans (15oz)
- Mac & Cheese
- Progresso Soup
- Hamburger Helper
Contact and Information
- Call 425-488-4121 or email email@example.com.
- We are located at 22125 17th Avenue SE (Suite 111) Bothell, WA 98021 – just across the south parking lot from the church and around the corner towards the greenbelt.