Food Bank Closure Status
Tuesday, January 14, 2020 the Food Bank will be CLOSED due to weather conditions.
Food Bank Client Application Process
TO APPLY AS A NEW FOOD BANK CLIENT, download the Food Bank Client Application or pick one up from the church office. Fill it out completely and attach all necessary documents then return to the Outreach Office between 9AM and 4PM Monday through Friday. Call church at 425-488-4121 or email email@example.com for more information.
CLICK HERE for a list of our FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
We are always in need of unexpired food to stock our shelves. There are three ways you can donate food:
- There are Food Bank bins located in our church building that you can put food in throughout the week.
- Organize a food drive through your business, civic group, or school. Please contact Food Bank Director, Susie Disch, for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Through our annual food drive.
CLICK HERE for a complete list of the foods we stock.
If you are a business with resources to donate
If you are a business that is looking to donate resources, please contact the Food Bank Director,
Susie Disch (email@example.com or 425-488-4121).
Contact and Information
Call 425-488-4121 or email FoodBank@chccbw.org
- Shopping Hours: Tuesdays 5:30-7:30PM
- Current clients please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to closing time to allow time to shop in the Food Bank.
- We are located at 22125 17th Avenue SE (Suite 111) Bothell, WA 98021 – just across the south parking lot from the church and around the corner towards the greenbelt.