Food Bank Ministry
Our goal is to support Canyon Hills Community Church’s mission statement of, “Making more and better disciples of Jesus Christ,” by providing for the physical and spiritual needs of those in our community and our church. Our hope is that those who come into our Food Bank, both volunteers, and clients, will see Christ’s love in action and be drawn closer to Him through their visit. We will present the gospel to each person who comes through the door, both in word and in deed.
We accept applications from those residing in Bothell, Lynnwood, Kenmore, Mill Creek, and those with 98208 & 98296 zip codes. As well as anyone who has a child in the Northshore School District with proof. No service boundaries apply for CHCC members and regular attendees. Applications are a requirement.
- CLICK HERE to fill out the online application.
- Para Español, HAGA CLIC AQUÍ
Current Operations and Procedures
The Food Bank is open every Tuesday, 11:30AM – 1:00PM and 5:30PM – 7:00PM.
We are located at 22125 17th Avenue SE (Suite 111) Bothell, WA 98021 – just across the south parking lot from the church and around the corner towards the greenbelt.
Food Bank’s Most Needed Items- Updated Weekly on Wednesdays
- Canned Peaches
- Granola bars/Breakfast bars
- Crackers: Ritz and Graham
- Variety Pasta
- Pasta Sauces
- Diapers: Size 6
Donations-Drive up & Drop off!
- Food donations can be dropped off at “Food Bank” labeled receptacles throughout the church building. We do not accept expired food, bakery goods, dairy products or fresh produce. All refrigerated and fresh products are provided by our Food Bank.
- If you’d like to help the Food Bank financially, you can give online by clicking HERE
- For businesses looking to donate resources, please contact the Food Bank Director, Susie D. (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-488-4121).