Birth through Elementary
WE PROVIDE A LOVING, SPIRITUAL ENVIRONMENT FOR CHILDREN (birth to grade 5) to learn about God. Sunday School happens during each service. Life Groups for grades 4 and 5 are on Wednesdays at 7PM during the school year. Kids of all ages matter to us at Canyon Hills.
Each Sunday morning during our services, teams of qualified and loving adults care for children newborn through 36 months old. Parents can enjoy adult ministry in the main worship service knowing that if their child needs them they can quickly be reached through their Family Number displayed on the screens in the auditorium. The kids will hear a Bible story, worship together, enjoy a buggy ride, receive a snack, make a craft, and play.
During each service on Sunday, we provide a loving, spiritual environment that allows children 3 years old through Kindergarten to be actively involved in worship and participate in Biblical activities that teach them about God and His Word. Children begin in classrooms with other Preschoolers of the same age and then join together for a lively time of worship and praise!
We also offer quarterly “Mommy & Me” events that allow moms and preschoolers to learn about God with other moms and preschoolers. There’s lots of activities like worship time, Bible stories, crafts and even snacks.
- CLICK HERE for more info on our Preschool and Kindergarten Ministry.
- CLICK HERE for Frequently Asked Questions.
Every Sunday morning during our worship services, 1st-5th graders check into their classrooms to meet the teachers and other kids their age. During their time with us they will participate in hands-on Bible learning with age-appropriate lessons, activities and memory verses. For the other half of their time with us, they will participate in an engaging worship service through singing, giving their offerings and hearing about upcoming events.
During the school year, the 4th-5th graders meet on Wednesday nights in our Life Groups program called GROW. The goal for the kids is to become better disciples of Jesus Christ by building relationships with one another and growing in their relationship with God.
Special Needs Ministry
CLICK HERE for more information on our Special Needs Ministry.
- Family Night at Elevated Sportz | November 15 | 6-8pm | $15 per person | CLICK HERE to register
- Mommy & Me ” Be Thankful” | November 19 | 9-11am | CLICK HERE to register for free!
- Preparing for Baptism Class | 8 years old and up| January 20 | 12:30pm in Room 205 | CLICK HERE to register for free!
- CLICK HERE for a calendar/list of upcoming events for all of our Kid’s Ministries
- CLICK HERE for a list of recommended family devotionals and children’s Bibles and books.
- CLICK HERE to register for any upcoming events.
Contact and Information
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-488-4121.