Currently Meeting on Site and Streaming Live
We are excited for this season of ministry at Canyon Hills Community Church! We knew at some point the weather would change and we would have to make some adjustments to the way we gather on Sunday mornings. We wanted to keep you informed about our current worship options, so you can fully participate as you choose to.
Main Worship Services:
- New Service Times: 8:30am, 10:00am, 11:30am (Spanish translation at 10am)
- We are back inside the main Auditorium
- Masks must be worn for the entire worship service
- We’re asking that you keep a safe distance from other families
- Enter the Auditorium only from the Lobby
- Exit the Auditorium only through the North doors (window side of the auditorium)
- We’re limiting attendance to no more than 50% of room capacity
- We will continue live-streaming the first two services, which can be watched anytime after. You can find the live-stream by CLICKING HERE
- Nursery/Preschool/Elementary will be available for kids for 5th grade and younger
- Childcare will only be offered during the first (8:30am) and last (11:30am) service (cleaning happens during the 10am service time).
- You must Preregister for childcare
- Registration for childcare is only open Monday – Thursday
- You can register for childcare by CLICKING HERE
- Students (High School & Middle School) meet on Wednesday Nights
- You can find more info by clicking CLICKING HERE
- The student center will serve as overflow for main services on Sunday mornings (up to 50% capacity)
In addition to our Sunday services, we also want to give our blessing to Life Groups meeting in person, if it can be done safely and responsibly. We understand some people or groups may still feel more comfortable meeting via Zoom, and that is fine too. As we move forward, we strongly encourage any who are high risk, those who are vulnerable due to age or health history (or who live with, or care for, someone in one of these groups), or any who are uncomfortable coming for any reason, to continue to participate online.
There is just something beautiful about worshiping IN the house of the Lord and we’re so excited to move back into the Auditorium to praise Him. We’re sincerely looking forward to the day we can all be back together again, but until that day, we’re going to do our best to worship our Lord in a way that is honoring to Him and safe for everyone.