Annual Fall Food Drive:
October 29 – November 26
- Food donations can be dropped off at “Food Bank” labeled receptacles throughout the church building during the week or on the tables at each entrance on Sundays during the Food Drive.
- If you’d like to give to the Food Bank financially, you can donate online by clicking HERE. Your financial donations help to provide fresh produce, baked goods, and dairy for our clients.
- Below is the 2023 Fall Food Drive List:
Donations & Drop off:
- Food donations can be dropped off at “Food Bank” labeled receptacles throughout the church building.
- If you’d like to help the Food Bank financially, you can give online by clicking HERE.
- For businesses looking to donate resources, please contact the Food Bank Director, Susie Disch (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-488-4121).
- To learn more about the Food Bank, click HERE.